Crescent Construction Ltd was set up for the sole purpose of delivering quality construction projects on time; within budget. Our main deliverable to our clients is transparency and effective communication.
Construction projects are generally complex and stressful for all people involved. We work with our clients to navigate through this period driving an excellent customer service experience. The key is to provide enough information and transparency to our clients so that they can make an informed decision.
BEng. NZDip(Q.S) PGDip (Construction Law) GDip(Marketing) Cert(Finance)
Ali settled in New Zealand in 2004 and has an active interest in the construction industry. He is passionate about delivering construction projects. He provides insights to clients from the feasibility of a project to the final handover. Due to his multidisciplinary approach and knowledge base, he is able to provide an out of box perspective to your project.
Ali has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Engineering
- New Zealand Diploma in Quantity Surveying
- Post Graduate Diploma in Construction Law
- Graduate Diploma in Marketing
- Certificate in Finance
He is also pursuing other qualifications with a long term view of achieving a well developed academic background:
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Law
- Bachelor of Construction (Property Development and Construction Economics)
Ali is a member of the following organizations:
- Adjudicators Association of New Zealand (AANZ)
- New Zealand Institute of Quantity Surveyors
- New Zealand Institute of Building
- Civil Contractors New Zealand
- Society of Construction Law
- Society of Construction, Massey University
- New Zealand Business Mentors